Please review your design carefully prior to submitting your order. Be sure to proofread your document very carefully and inspect your file preview. Please check all spellings, sizes, fonts, numbers and etc. before approving your order. Once the file preview is approved by the customer, we are not responsible for any errors or quality issues in your files.
Please note all original artwork files designed by Annie print remain asAnnie Print’s. property even after the printed piece is released. Working files will be released to the client for an additional price.
Please be advised you will be charged for any extra time you spend with our designer modifying your order.
Annie print will not guarantee that the colours will look exactly the same on your computer as it does on our equipment or the finished product. We do not guarantee that our CMYK colours will match the colours seen on your inkjet printer, your computer monitor, or another printer.
We reserve the right to update and revise this Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy without prior notice to reflect changes in our policies, services and/or in response to our customers’ feedback. When we do make changes to this Policy we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this Policy. Please make sure that you review it frequently as any time you place an order with Rush Flyer Printing the current Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy will apply. We guarantee that our printed products will not be defective in accordance with industry standards.
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to Annie print due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size.Annie print does not make any changes on customer files.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. Annie print does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- An inability to print or write on the product, unless the product description states otherwise. A typical UV coated product cannot be printed or written upon. Silk Laminated and Matte finished products may or may not accept printing or writing. We recommend that you order a sample from us and test it using the printer/ink you will use before placing a final order.
- Annie print is not responsible for an inability to print or write on a product, unless the product specifically states that it is suitable for this purpose.
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
- A customer’s violation of any of the terms and conditions governing the use of Annie print’s website and/or ordering of product.
- Viruses, worms, trojan horses and other forms of harmful or malicious code that are not detected or removed using Annie print’s standard virus/malicious code detection procedures.
- Loss, corruption of, or damage to your personal information, Customer Content, order history or related information that is stored by Annie print.
- Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
- The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.
Please note that Annie print provision of advice, assistance or guidance either on this Website or via our Customer Service representatives does not constitute an acceptance of responsibility or liability for any problems that may arise in connection with any print order or services provided.
Terms and conditions – Terms For reviews
Seller reserves the right to modify at any time the terms and conditions by posting a new version of the latter on the Site. The Terms apply to the Customer are those in effect at the date of the order on the site .
Legal information concerning the host and the editor of the site, the collection and processing of personal data and the conditions of use of the Site are provided in the general conditions of use, legal notices and this data Charter Site.
This site offers online sales services.
The site is free access to all Clients. The acquisition of a service implies acceptance by the Customer of the entirety of these Terms, which recognises the same actually have read and understood. This acceptance may be, for example, for the Client, check the box next to the phrase acceptance of these Terms, having for example the words ” I have read and accepted all the terms and conditions of the site .” Ticking this box will be deemed to have the same value as a written signature of the Client.
The acceptance of these Terms implies the Customers they enjoy the legal capacity necessary for this. If the customer is a minor or lacks the legal capacity, he claims to have authorisation from a tutor, curator or his legal representative.
Customer acknowledges the value of evidence of automatic recording of the Seller and, except for him to bring evidence to the contrary, he gave up the contest in case of dispute
Create an account
The creation of a “customer account” is a prerequisite to any Customer’s order on this Site. To this end, the customer will be asked to provide certain personal information such as full name, email address, postal address and telephone number, this list is not exhaustive. As such, the Customer agrees to provide accurate information. Customer is responsible for updating its data. He must notify the Seller immediately of any changes. Customer is solely responsible for the truthfulness, accuracy and relevance of the data provided.
The Customer registered in the site has the ability to access it by connecting with his credentials (e-mail address specified during registration and password) or possibly using systems such as third connection buttons social networks . The Client is fully responsible for the protection of the password he has chosen. It is encouraged to use complex passwords. If password forgotten, the Customer has the option to generate a new one. This password is the guarantee of confidentiality of information contained in the “My Account” and the Customer therefore agrees not to transmit or communicate it to third parties. Otherwise, the Seller shall not be liable for unauthorised access to the account of a client.
The account allows the customer to check all orders placed on the Site. If the data in the Guest account were to disappear as a result of a technical failure or force major, the Seller’s liability could not be committed, such information having no probative value but only one character informative. The pages related to the account are freely printable by the account holder Client in question, but does not constitute proof, they have only informative for the effective management of its orders or contributions by the Client.
Each Client is free to close his account on the Site. For this, he must send an email to the Seller indicating that it wants to delete his account. No recovery of its data will be possible.
Seller reserves the exclusive right to delete the account of any customer who may have breached these Terms (including, without this example has any completeness, when Customer has knowingly provided false information during registration and the constitution of personal space) or is inactive for at least a year. Said removal is not likely to be damage to the Customer who can not claim any compensation as a result. This exclusion does not exclude the possibility for the Seller, to undertake judicial proceedings against the Customer, when the facts have warranted.
– Modality subscription orders and description of the procurement process
The services offered are those listed in the catalogue published on the Site. These services are offered subject to availability.
below will be defined as “Basket” immaterial object grouping all Services selected by Customer Site for a purchase by clicking on these items. To proceed with the order, the customer chooses the service (s) they wish to order by adding them to the “Basket” whose contents can be changed at any time.
Once the customer deems to have selected and added to the basket all services they wish to buy, he will be able to validate his order to access their cart by clicking the button provided for this purpose. It will then be redirected to a summary page that will be communicated to him the number and characteristics of the ordered services and their price.
If he wishes to confirm the order, the Customer must check the box on the ratification of these Terms and click on the submit button. The customer will then be redirected to a page where you must complete the order form fields. He will in this case inform a number of his personal data, necessary to the success of the command.
All orders placed on the site must be completed and must specify the necessary information. The Customer may make changes, corrections, additions, or cancel the order, and until the validation of it.
Once the client has completed the form, it will then be invited to make payment with payment methods listed in the section of these Terms relating to payments. After a few moments the Client will be sent an email confirming the order, reminding him of the contents of the order and the price of it.
– Price and payment terms
Unless otherwise stated, the prices listed in the catalogue are prices agreed in net Canadian $ to pay.
Bonnereputation.club also reserves the right to change prices at any time. However, the prices appearing in the catalogue the day of the order will only apply to the Customer.
The Customer can order on this Site and may make its payment by credit card via PayPal platform. The credit card payments are made via secure transactions provided by an online payment platform provider.
This site has access to any data relating to the Customer payment methods. Payment is made directly into the hands of the bank or payment service provider receives the payment from the Customer. If paying by check or bank transfer, delivery defined in Article “Delivery” of these Terms do not begin to run until the date of actual receipt of payment by the Seller, the latter may bring in proof by any means.
Bonnereputation.club archive purchase orders and invoices on a reliable and durable. The records will be considered by the parties as proof of communications, orders, payments and transactions between the parties.
The website has no geographical limitation delivery, orders can be shipped worldwide.
Bonnereputation.club commits to start each delivery before 72 pm, after this period, the buyer may request a refund of his order.
Unless otherwise posted on the website during the order process or the description of ordered services, Seller shall in all cases to deliver the service within a maximum of thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified, after conclusion of the contract with a Customer Consumer.
Any delay in delivery compared to the date or period indicated (e) Customer Consumer when ordering or, date or time limit stated otherwise when ordering, greater than thirty (30) days from the conclusion of contract may result in the cancellation of the sale to the Customer Consumer initiative, upon written request by mail, if after having directed the seller to make delivery does not execute. The Customer Consumer will be refunded at the latest within fourteen (14) days of the date on which the contract was terminated, the full amount paid. This clause is not intended to apply if the delay in delivery is due to force major.
You have the right to cancel within 14 days, regardless of the reason, and without having to justify yourself.
The customer service of this Site is accessible by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The bonnereputation.club can not be held liable for breach of contract due to the occurrence of a force major event. Regarding the purchased services, the Seller shall not be liable for all damages because of this, business interruption, loss of profit, damage or expense that might arise.
The selection and purchase of a service are under the sole responsibility of the Customer.
The Client expressly agrees to use the Site at your own risk and under his sole responsibility. The website provides the Client with information indication, with flaws, errors, omissions, inaccuracies and other ambivalence may exist. In any event, bonnereputation.club will in no event be liable for:
- any direct or indirect, in particular regarding the loss of profits, loss of profits, loss of customers, among other data that can result from use of the Site, or otherwise unable to use ;
- a malfunction, unavailability of access, misuse, improper configuration of the Client computer, or even using a little used by the client browser;
- the content of advertisements and other links or external sources accessible by clients from the site.
- Intellectual property rights
All elements of this website belong to the seller or agent third parties, or used by the Seller with the permission of their owners.
Any reproduction, adaptation logos, textual content, pictographic or videos, without this list is not exhaustive, is strictly prohibited and is akin to counterfeiting.
Any customer who is found guilty of counterfeiting would likely see their account deleted without notice or compensation and without this deletion may be it does constitute damage, without subject to any subsequent legal proceedings against him, the initiative Seller or his representative.
The trademarks and logos contained in the Site may be filed by bonnereputation.club, or possibly by one of its partners.
If any provision of the Terms is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable the Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
These present Terms supersede all prior agreements or written or oral contemporaries. The Terms are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by the Customer itself.
A printed version of the Terms and all notices given in electronic form may be requested in judicial or administrative proceedings in connection with the Terms. The parties agree that all correspondence relating to these CGVS must be written.
Law and Mediation
These Terms are governed by and subject to law.
Unless provisions of public order, any disputes that may arise in the context of the execution of these Terms will before any legal action to be submitted to the appreciation of the Site Editor for an amicable settlement.
It is expressly stated that the settlement of claims do not suspend the time limits allowed for instituting legal proceedings. Unless otherwise provided, public order, any legal action relating to the performance of these Terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts of jurisdiction of the place of domicile of the defendant.